How do I limit my exposure when running errands?
- Avoid touching your face, keep at least 6 feet of distance in between you and others, and wash hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol when soap and water are not available.
What should I do if I start to show symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, sore throat, difficulty breathing, other respiratory issues, new loss of taste, or smell?
- Stay home and call your primary care physician.
What should I do if was exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19?
- Call your primary care physician.
What should I do if I have been around someone who was in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19?
- According to the CDC, you are not considered exposed because you were not directly exposed to someone who tests positive for COVID-19. At this time, you don’t need to do anything other than monitor your symptoms. If you start to show symptoms, then call your primary care physician.
Can I camp at Blue Lake?
- Yes, you can camp at Blue Lake. However, it is not recommended that you visit any other campsites other than your own.
Can I visit someone camping Blue Lake?
- According to the Department of Natural Resources, it is prohibited to visit someone that is camping.