Burgess Diabetes Center
Living with diabetes or preventing diabetes can be a challenge, but you don’t have to go at it alone. Burgess Diabetes Center is committed to offering the support you need to live with diabetes.
For persons with diabetes:
- New in-person or telehealth visits
- Diabetes group sessions
- Individual management sessions
- Personalized meal plan with a dietitian
- Medication review
- Continuous glucose sensor
- Free Diabetes Update Program – Online
- Technology support
Other services to support you:
- Specialty Clinics
- Telehealth Endocrinology Clinic
- Burgess Wellness Center
- Burgess Family Pharmacies – Dunlap & Whiting
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Mental Health Counseling
Diabetes Information & Resources:
Diabetes services are covered by Medicare, Medicaid, and most private insurances. Financial assistance and payment plans are available.
Diabetes is a disease that will not go away—but it can be managed by taking the proper and necessary steps to control it. For more information, please call 712-423-9268.