Burgess Diabetes Center
Living with diabetes or preventing diabetes can be a challenge, but you don’t have to go at it alone. Burgess Diabetes Center is committed to offering the support you need to live with diabetes. You will receive:
- Information to understand how to manage your diet, medications, and exercise.
- Tips on how to live well with diabetes.
- Updates on the latest technology to manage blood sugar.
- Coordinate care with your provider.
- Personalized goal plan.
For persons with type 1, type 2, diabetes in pregnancy, or pre-diabetes:
- Diabetes group sessions
- Individual management sessions
- Personalized meal plan with a dietitian
- Medication review
- Continuous glucose sensor
Other services to support you:
- Specialty Clinics
- Burgess Wellness Center
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Telehealth Endocrinology
- Mental Health Counseling
- No-cost Diabetes Update Program
- Technology support
Diabetes services are covered by Medicare, Medicaid, and most private insurances. Financial assistance and payment plans are available.
Diabetes is a disease that will not go away—but it can be managed by taking the proper and necessary steps to control it. For more information, please call 712-423-9268.